Corporate Yoga classes are a great way to improve workplace morale, increase productivity and bring everyone together to do something fun as a group.
Yoga can be a welcome break to a busy work day or a relaxing way to de-stress at the end of the day.
Benefits of Corporate Yoga
- Increased productivity
- Decreased health care premiums
- Reduced staff turnover
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Higher job satisfaction amongst employees
- More respect for senior management of companies
- More attractive to potential employees seeking employment with your company
- Reduced stress, anxiety & depression
- Increased energy and decreased fatigue
- Improved memory, focus and concentration
- Stronger muscles and increased flexibility
- Improved posture
- Improved overall health
What You Will Need
- A quiet, comfortable space large enough to use (boardroom, lunchroom, spare office, A/V room, gymnasium, etc.)
- Each person will need a yoga mat, comfortable clothing and a water bottle
* Yoga Mats are also provided with this service if needed
I am certified with a 200 hour certification course with a well recognized Yoga Teacher Training program, also carry liability insurance and are trained in Emergency First Aid and CPR.
All of my classes are all-levels and are suitable for almost anyone, even absolute beginners.
Recomended practicing yoga at least twice a week, but even once a week will have noticeable results.